Many jokes were played this year in our house, more than in years past for sure. I did the normal "there's a bug in your hair" to Sean's and the kids brought fake spiders and snakes to school to fool their teacher. I called Aaron in the afternoon with an elaborate story about how Sean and Brendan got into a fight at school. Aaron put tape on the phone so I could not answer it and he screwed with the settings on the computer. I guess I told Sean and Brendan so many jokes that they did not believe me when I told them they were going to Nana's to spend the night and go to Disneyland tomorrow (on a school Day!). It took me telling them at least 20 times before they really believed me.
But the winning prank was pulled by Aaron. After I took my shower tonight I grabbed my towel and without paying it any attention I tossed it up to my face and POUF!!! Baby powder exploded all over my wet body, sticking to me and like smoke poured over the bathroom in clouds.
He says it was well worth having to clean it all up, alone.

2 comments:
It sounds like you had a great day. I told Sean and Breadan April's fools we had to take them home after the movie! They are so happy to be going to D-land on a school day.
Dad
I want to go to Disneyland on a school day! Lucky.
Post a Comment