6 years ago
Saturday, November 7, 2009
On Vacation
I'm in Colorado right now. Taking a bunch of photos of people. Photos of us stuffing our faces at breakfast, brunch, lunch, linner, baby showers, dinner and dessert will be posted when I return. But if you really wanted to see a group of ladies in my family doing water aerobics you should have joined us!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
I was not even invited. SO how could I have seen that.
I'm with you Travis.
Next time we should go to water aerobics and NOT invite anyone else. Then say "if you wanted to see us doing water aerobics you should have joined us!"
You sound a little bitter Travis. There were a lot of hairy old guys in the class, you'd have fit right in.
Vacation is over... Update blog
Hairy old guys and fat a jiggling! At least thats how it felt!
Post a Comment