In my Mothers of Multiples club I am known as the "just do it" mom. I can never understand the fears over taking your twins out *gasp* alone to a park or the mall. Maybe that's because I took my twins to Disneyland at 4 weeks old. So I found it funny this past weekend when the thought of taking the boys to an air show alone kind of had me worried. "What if's" kept going through my head. Like What If we get out there and it's so crowded I can't keep up with all 4, or What If the parking is so insane and a younger one starts screaming .... What If I forget where I park!? Well I got over it and we had a great time! I was proud I packed snacks for the car, sunscreen and earplugs for all and I learned what I would do differently next time- yes, we did loose the car.
1 comment:
Those boys had a blast! And you survived! Seemed like Colin handled the noise ok. Of course I am sure ear plugs made a HUGE difference for him.
Post a Comment