
You may have noticed the list of crafty and baking blogs I read has declined dramatically over the past year. That's because I am a working mom. There, I said it. Are you happy now? I no longer get to sit during naps and browse blogland looking for ways to embellish picture frames or day dream about what poor household item needs my glue gun attacking it.
My family is also healthier now that I don't drool over cake pops and ways to make bacon taste even better. And just maybe my free time is better spent at the gym trying to keep up with my smokin' hot {soon to be} fireman husband. So no writting shopping list for that pound of butter to copy that gooey butter cake anymore.

My blog has become one of sharing family photos and the occasional rant. So I am going private. If you want to be included let me know.
I'm just sorry I won't be trying to duplicate this beauty by Halloween.


6 comments:
I would love to be add to your list. I get to stay home with my kids and I just don't have the time anymore either! brysteff@gmail.com
You'd better let me in or I will hunt you down! Hee hee. I'm sorry if you hate me for my baking blog. Trust me, my obsession is actually a curse in itself!
Hey Cherie mom and I would like to be included because we want to stay connected with you guys. I don't have time for all that either, and I don't work.
LOL! YES include me!
I hope sisters are always on the list!!!
I would love to be on your list! andrus_family@yahoo.com. You and your beautiful boys are just too awesome to miss!
-Jessica Binkerd Andrus
Post a Comment