While my little sister is out bragging about having spent 24 cents on a box of Wheat Thins I am having a hard time balancing being a wife, mom, employee, volunteer and all around Super Woman. I miss sitting down and cutting coupons and planning meals. But more than that I miss sleep, and feeling like I can sit for a minute without getting one more thing done.
So I let myself let go of a huge weight today. Instead of counting pennies and coupons I renewed my much missed Costco membership, and bought prepared meals to get me through. We have meatballs and lasagna, Ruby's diner sliders and teriyaki chicken, pre-cut grapefruit and a gallon of mayonnaise. I have pizza in the oven for dinner which means I can catch up on my blog!
I do feel a little quilt. But when I had to choose between between stressed about money and meal planning or just stressed about money, I chose the later.
So I let myself let go of a huge weight today. Instead of counting pennies and coupons I renewed my much missed Costco membership, and bought prepared meals to get me through. We have meatballs and lasagna, Ruby's diner sliders and teriyaki chicken, pre-cut grapefruit and a gallon of mayonnaise. I have pizza in the oven for dinner which means I can catch up on my blog!
I do feel a little quilt. But when I had to choose between between stressed about money and meal planning or just stressed about money, I chose the later.

5 comments:
Enjoy the peace of mind! You deserve it!
Hey you do what you gotta do! You're dinners sound better than mine though, I can give you that!
well done. That's the way to go
I don't want to spend time with anyone but I do hurt sometimes so I buy something to heat and serve and then I enjoy them with granny
Bravo! Prepared meals from Costco are probably better than fast food, which is what I would be doing if I were you...heck I do it now just cause I'm lazy. Maybe I should go to Costco :):)
Post a Comment