Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Looking Back

I thought it would be fun to look back on what we were up to 4 years at this time. These were taken the night after Sean and Brendan's 5th birthday party, Colin was 1 and Finn was on the way! We were living with my parents, but not for much longer!


Dinner with Papa John, I miss sharing dinner responsibilities with my mom!


Aaron was at the height of his making faces at me every time I pulled out the camera.


What a cutie Colin is!


And a rare shot of me! Not surprising about this is that
my hair is pulled back and I am reading a magazine!

3 comments:

scubamom said...

I miss sharing the cooking too! But it wasn't just a year ago.....

4handfulls said...

Whoops! I was going to do 1 year ago when I started, but thought these were funner. Fixed it!

day queen said...

I love to look at the older pics too. Saw some the other day of you and you sisters when you were waaay young and so cute. Aunt B