
I started taking Zumba at my gym last week. I have been hearing about it for months from friends who say I will love it and it's a great workout. But I live in out in the middle of nowhere (not really, but compared to my OC friends I do) so we only just had Zumba added to the schedule. My gym describes it as "A dance based workout with the styles of Afro-Brazilian, Latin and hip hop". I describe it as AWESOME! It is the fastest hour I have ever spent at the gym. It works your core so well and you know it's fun because the room is packed! I feel like I have mad dancing skills. You know, skills I picked up from the year I spent on the dance team in high school.
Oh crap. The dance team in high school. The more I think about it, it is a lot like that.
1: I am one of the only white people there.
2: I am REALLY white & really tall
3: I look HOT doing it and can ignore the above.
Until wait.... Did I just see myself in the mirror. Dang it! I look a lot less like the girls in the photo above, and a lot more like this...


2 comments:
I needed to laugh today! Thanx!
LOL. Sounds fun, if I ever join a gym I'll have to try it out :)
Post a Comment