Now don't go thinking I'm a bad mom or anything. But I don't know what happened to the photos of B with his cake! I know I took them. I am just sitting here shaking my head over where they could have gone. But not all hope is lost. A friend was here taking video so I am sure there will be proof soon!
The boys had a great day and even without a party still ended up with a pile of gifts and cards. They requested a steak dinner. And we ended the night with cake (lemon for Sean, chocolate for Brendan) and their best friend over to sing to them. Their favorite gift is the laptop Aaron and I gave them, but I really loved the gifts they made each other and what Colin and Finn made them. These homemade, heartfelt gifts mean so much since they came up with the ideas on their own and followed through.

No comments:
Post a Comment