Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Thinking About Love

Blogs and magazines are full of sweet ideas for Valentine's Day right now. I love decorating for it. Probably since it is the one time my house full of boys can be so pink and pretty!

Check out this cute idea I think we'll be doing for all the boys classmates. I am always looking for non-food treats to give out. It may take me a couple trips to the paint section to collect for almost 100 kids! But they are perfect bookmarks.


I have seen so many cute subway art free printables! I can't wait to fill my frames with them.



I need to make cupcakes after seeing these cupcake wrappers!


4 comments:

scubamom said...

Great idea! Want me to pick a few up?

4handfulls said...

Yes please!

day queen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
day queen said...

hey cute ideas. you should market some of them. If welding horseshoes into hearts can bring $25 surely u could make a $