Saturday, March 8, 2008

I need a noisemaker

Ugh! I am so tired of being woken up on Saturday mornings to the sweet sounds of my children talking and discussing the Wii. They are not allowed to play on weekday mornings. So they go downstairs and sit and stare at cartoons. Never uttering a peep. But every weekend at 6:30 (if I'm lucky it's that late) and they start playing, right under my bedroom. So every weekend morning for the past month I have had to go downstairs and in a grumpy half asleep stupor tell them to stop talking or I will turn off the Wii! It works for about 15-20 minutes before they start talking again. And no, I can not fall back asleep. So I lay there with a pillow over my head trying to drown out the noise until I hear Finn yelling "Mommm-eeeee" and I have to get out of bed anyway.
So I need a noisemaker so I can stop starting the weekends by grumping at my happy boys.

No comments: