Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Long day

My day started like this-

And ended like this.

Well it wasn't that simple, never is, but we started the day with a MOPS (Mothers of preschoolers) Easter party. Colin and Finn enjoyed playing with bubbles, making play dough creations, coloring, playing on a playground watching a fire engine and eating lots of sugar!





But once Sean and Brendan got home from school they asked me for like the hundredth time if they could have a haircut. Well I had time so 4 little people now have haircuts. Unfortunately I don't have enough experience and so the first haircut of the afternoon looks noticeably, um, let's call it different than the 4th. Colin and Finn really only wanted little trims so I did not take any pic's. That is where all the blond hair in the top of the pile came from. But Sean and Brendan lost just about all of their hair. Their Daddy is not too happy with me...
This is my sweetie Brendan


And here is my, well I'll call him energetic this afternoon, Sean
"heeeeehhhhh, *snort*" (yes, that's the noise he made when I took this)

This one was "Mommy can I make an armpit fart while you take a picture?" Well of course my sweet little Seany-bear. What mom would not love a photo of that, I may just enlarge it for the living room. OK my turn to snort.

OK I uploaded out of order and the troops are ready for some See's candy from the fundraiser order that came home home today. But here is Brendan tormenting Sean during his haircut.






No comments: