Finn & I do not get too much time alone together, so when an opportunity came up I jumped on it! For the first part of our day we joined my mothers of multiples group at Irvine Park for a Valentine party with a train ride, bounce house, crafts, small animal show, and the cutest table set up with heart shaped snacks.
Then we wandered around the little zoo, fed ducks and played at a playground. I really enjoyed my Finn time and hearing just what he has to say when not trying to keep up with his brothers.
As an added bonus we stopped by my moms for a visit with Candy Nana and Papa. They did puzzles with him and he loved all the attention!
Then we wandered around the little zoo, fed ducks and played at a playground. I really enjoyed my Finn time and hearing just what he has to say when not trying to keep up with his brothers.
As an added bonus we stopped by my moms for a visit with Candy Nana and Papa. They did puzzles with him and he loved all the attention!

1 comment:
What a fun day for Finni!
Post a Comment