I love that you celebrated Mardi Gras this year! Granny will be proud!
It was fun! We talked to the kids some about why it's celebrated and now we are all even more ready to party with adults this weekend!
Hey fun! Great reason to bust out a cake and party!
Happy Mardi Gras!! Hey, loved your pictures. Fun to see. Looks like you had a neat time! I love it that you celebrated with your family.
I think you need to talk to your non-singleton kids about gangs and gang signs. Don't believe me? Look at the first picture.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
I love that you celebrated Mardi Gras this year! Granny will be proud!
It was fun! We talked to the kids some about why it's celebrated and now we are all even more ready to party with adults this weekend!
Hey fun! Great reason to bust out a cake and party!
Happy Mardi Gras!! Hey, loved your pictures. Fun to see. Looks like you had a neat time! I love it that you celebrated with your family.
Happy Mardi Gras!! Hey, loved your pictures. Fun to see. Looks like you had a neat time! I love it that you celebrated with your family.
I think you need to talk to your non-singleton kids about gangs and gang signs. Don't believe me? Look at the first picture.
Post a Comment