Sunday, August 2, 2009

Change is in the Air

No, the season's are not changing. But life is evolving once again in our home.

* School starts next week!
* I have to add onto that, Colin in kindergarten?! Sean and Brendan is 3rd grade?! My babies need to stop growing right now!
* Sean and Brendan will be in separate classes for the first time.
* My job has ended, well tonight is my last night.
* But I have TWO new jobs starting this week.
* My body better watch out, because I am going to get fit... I know, when?!
* We continue to make cut backs. Hard to explain a recession to 8 year olds. But it had to be done.
* I have become neglectful of my camera. I actually took it out of my purse. I am shaking my head at how sad that is. But I promise to take some pic's this week even if i is only of my horrid commute!

4 comments:

Monika said...

All the best for the comng weeks

Amber said...

Change can seem really hard, but it is also the only way to lead you to great new things!
OH, and your kids need to stop growing too fast! Dillon needs to stay little for a while longer too.

Erin said...

Yeah for school! Congrats on 3 in school. Miss you guys. We should do an end of summer barbegue and swim with everyone! Call Me!!

Babaganoosh said...

I just thought those changes in the air were from someone farting. My mistake.