Wednesday, August 5, 2009

What happened to my blog?!

I know, I know. I keep hearing that people want to know why I have let my blog go. I really want to keep it up, but my new life is really boring. Plus I am rarely home and when I am I am dead tired. I went to sleep at 9 last night. Yes, 9. Hard to believe coming from a night owl like me. But I had work and commuted about 20 hours straight. It was all I could do to keep my eyes open driving home.

And when life gets crazy like this, I really love all the family and friends in my life who help make it better! My mom has been awesome jumping in and helping with kids, she sent me home with dinner last night so we did not have to endure to Costco pizza and she has had the twinners at her house since Sunday. My friends have all been so wonderful offering me places to stay while I kill the 7 hours every week on Thursday evenings between jobs so I can avoid 3+ hours in traffic if I drive home.

I'm still working on getting that camera back out.

3 comments:

Erin said...

I totally understand and hear you sister! Life is hetic and busy especially yours!

Chelle said...

I can not beleive how busy you are...you are total superwoman. ;) I'll try to be understanding at not seeing pics of your cute kids all the time; after all - you should be the one enjoying them as much as you can, not me. Seriously, I hope you're getting enough r&r. Are you ever in our area? Let me know if I can do anything.

4handfulls said...

Thank you Michelle! I am in Aliso for my day job and Costa Mesa at night.