I know. It's Thursday and I have not blogged since Monday. I'm worn out, I'm tired and I really just need a hug and someone who will let me cry out my stress. I thought I would make myself feel better with a little retail therapy while at work. Unfortunately I ended up spending more than I will make at work today which sent me into a bigger funk. I followed up my lovely morning by scratching up not one, but both sides of the car coming home from the mall. Meaning that I will not only have worked today to pay for my therapy, er, shopping. But I will have worked all stinking week to pay for it. Which is what started the stress to begin with. Not wanting to be at work while my kids need me at home.
Looking forward I am going out in between jobs tonight with my awesome friend and sister in law, Melani. Hooray for girls night!

4 comments:
Well, today was the first day of school... Our facility has 5 different school buses that come within a 45 minute period in the mornings. Needless to say, day 1 someone left without meds (I had to bring them back home and then back to school), someone forgot their lunch (I delivered), and two people got on the wrong buses!!! (I did hunt them down, find them, and deliver.) So I have been here since 6am, it is now 7:20pm and I only completed 2 things on my list today.... Sigh... I wish I could afford retail therapy.
I wish I had some pixie dust so that I could sprinkle some on your life right now. Maybe just imagining me in green tights with a wand throwing glitter at the world will be enough to make you smile. Shoo . . . go away sad times . . . flee from before Cherie . . . take a hike . . . hit the road . . . splitsville. Calgon, take her away!!!! U R Cute!
*Hugs*. Hope u have an awesome girls night. Let us know what u do.
I love it Robin! You are too funny! It feels good to be back home today.
We went to a yummy Mexican food dinner, window shopped (no more spending money!) and then to see The Time Travelers Wife. Great girl night!
Post a Comment