Friday, August 14, 2009

First week of school


Aaron walking Colin up for his first day.



No, Finn did not start school, but he wore this little backpack full of Hot Wheels all morning and says he can't wait to start!


Colin starting Kindergarten


Sean starting 3rd grade.


Brendan starting 3rd grade.

This is the first year Sean and Brendan are going to be in separate classes. What a change! So far they are happy with their choice. Colin is slowly adjusting to kindergarten. I am having an even harder time than he is. I just want to make sure he ia taken care of!

3 comments:

Amber said...

Colin will be taken care of because you care so much and will be sure he gets what he needs. Finn is sooo funny! But I can relate because I always wanted to be like you and Laura!

scubamom said...

What a handsome bunch! Gosh it seems just yesterday Sean and Brendan had their first day of kinder!

Monika said...

All the best to the kids !! & parents :)