Nothing like a big 'ol dog pile on mommy to end the day
Now, if I did not tell you this was chocolate cake I bet this picture would look a lot grosser to you, but it is cake. So don't worry about it!

I like this picture because it will eventually prove to these two that they really enjoy playing together. Just once in awhile.
So that is a lot of what our Sunday looked like. This morning in the span of 3 hours I took S & B to school, went to Wal-Mart, took Colin to school, went to have my TB test read, went to the district school office to get my volunteer badge and went grocery shopping. I did not take any cute pictures of this morning. So I bet you can imagine what it looked like. Hurry up and wait.
1 comment:
looks like a very fun sunday! i could go for some chocolate cake right now!
Post a Comment