Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Monday


7:15 Finnian calls for me to get out of bed

7:30 Breakfast, make lunches, get kids dressed


8:25 Leave for elementary school

(this is the best I could get, they ran from the camera, literally)


8:45 Grocery shopping

9:25 Rush to preschool to drop off Sharkboy

9:45 Finally some me time, so I throw Finn in the stroller and go for a 3 mile run to the park to play

12:45 Colin gets dropped off at home from school. While he eats lunch I make muffins from a South Beach recipe. I know these are good so I make a double batch

During this time I fold 2 loads of laundry, dust and ready the office for home work time.
2:30 pick up Sean and Brendan at school



3:00 They eat a snack and we talk about their day.
3:30 Homework time. This week they have a special project, they need to make a bug out of household items so we search for items to use after they finish up their math homework

4:00 For the last time today Finn, get off the table!!!
4:10 He doesn't listen, I pull him off the kitchen table/office table/kitchen island at least 20 times today


5:15 Dinner is underway. Tonight is a baked chicken with breadcrumbs and paresean cheese, leftover roasted potatoes, roasted asparagus and just for me; roasted orange sweet potatos

5-6 Boys play the Wii

5:50 While the boys are occupied I make a special dessert just for Aaron and I. Mmmm, can't wait till the kids are in bed!

6:30 Sweet, wonderful, dishwashing Aaron. Even though he is tired from the 2 hours it took him to get home from work he doesn't hesitate to clean up after dinner every night.

7:00 Bath time for little guys and showers for the older boys

7:15 Finn needs a breathing treatment. Poor guy just can't shake his cold. They all eat Skittles from Aunt Bear's V-Day package.

7:25 Time for Home Evening. Tonight it is Uno
7:40 Get Colin and Finn into bed

7:40-8:00 Read with Sean and Brendan to finish up their homework


8:00 Feed the lazy fish and put S & B to bed

Ahhhhhhhh....

8:10 Finally take a shower

8:30-10:00 Watch the first 90 minutes of The Two Towers

10:00 Aaron and I are both half asleep so we turn off the movie and crash, to do it all again tomorrow.

3 comments:

Amber said...

i got a kick out of this blog! i seriously need that south beach muffin recipe!

scubamom said...

That makes me tired just thinking about next week!

4handfulls said...

It wasn't meant to scare you, but it was inspired by you. I was making out a schedule for you for the week and thought I should blog about what a 'typical' day is for me.

I'll look for the recipe online and e-mail it. It is in the first South Beach book.