No, this isn't some post about how I need to better balance my job, volunteer work, being a mom and a wife. I totally have that covered...uh- stop laughing! But about Colin having the best balance on his t-ball team. Because while the other kids were fumbling around, Colin was as graceful as a flamingo and kept his stretch until his teammates were ready to move on to something their abilities were more suited for, like awkwardly flapping their arms up and down and calling it jumping jacks. His coach smiled at me, impressed.
I wanted to let her go on believing he was naturally flexible and gifted, but he has a secret weapon. The Wii Fit balance board. So you could look at the Wii as just a video game system, I see it as a personal trainer.
In other news a band of t-ball players siblings (who all happen to be on the same AA team) thought it was funner to climb fences instead of watching a game where everyone is a winner.

5 comments:
It looks like the older boys are monkeys too, they just know how to balance at the top! Finn cracks me up! Great photo!
Aww...see, I was so wrong about these video games!!
What a talented little guy! And those crazy monkeys-how do you mamnage!?
Now that kid has "skills" !
The baseball pictures are giving me childhood flashbacks. My brother played Little League for years, and I used to be so bored while watching his games, but now I kind of miss it.
Post a Comment