These are the best two family photos we took today while in San Diego. Can you see why I so rarely bother to try to get a picture of the 6 of us?! I am hoping my mom has better shots.
That's too funny! I realized lately we have VERY few pictures of the three of us, and even less than the two of us. We really need to get better at that!
That's how we had to hold hom for every picture LOL And do you love how my hair is wiping me in the face but I still stand there holding Colin down rather than hold my hair back?!
5 comments:
It looks like Brendan is saying a prayer!
Hilarious-love it! We so have a few of those!!
That's too funny! I realized lately we have VERY few pictures of the three of us, and even less than the two of us. We really need to get better at that!
Oh, and I love the death-grip Aaron has on Colin's jacket in the second picture. :P
That's how we had to hold hom for every picture LOL And do you love how my hair is wiping me in the face but I still stand there holding Colin down rather than hold my hair back?!
Post a Comment