Sunday, May 3, 2009

Happy Boys

With no baseball games today we found a ourselves in new territory, a free Saturday! So we took off to the vernal pools up in Santa Rosa. I am bummed we missed the frogs this year, but we saw plenty to make for happy boys!





A guy walking by us that we could form a baseball team!




6 comments:

Amber said...

Cool picture of the dragon fly!

Mrs. X said...

Looks like everybody had a great time. I love the picture of all your boys!!

Monika said...

looks like a great outing for u all. Are those snakes poisonous? I hope not!!

Erin said...

That must have been a little eirey at first, looks like you saw some cool stuff!!

scubamom said...

That is a GREAT pix of the dragon fly. Of course as nana the kid pix are the best! Bet they loved seeing a snake......I can feel the hair raising on my neck!

4handfulls said...

I know it is silly, but knowing that we were raised about a foot off the ground from the snakes (yes, we saw at least 4 in the vernal areas) made me feel like I was in the safe zone!