Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Colin's Military Party






Colin and Emily




The cousins




Sean and Brendan lead boot camp


  • Marching

  • jumping jacks

  • duck walk

  • saluting

  • "Sir, yes, sir!"











  • Run up a plank

  • around a tree

  • weave between cones

  • army crawl down hill under string

  • through hula hoops

  • over a bar

  • under a bar

  • grab a water grenade balloon and aim for the target

Water gun target practice










6 comments:

Erin said...

Such a cute idea and awesome activities! I may just steal this idea!!

Babaganoosh said...

Uh I never got my invite? "I wonder where my e-vite is?" Just so you know I still can read your address, no matter how hard you try to hide it.

Amber said...

Love it! Cute cake, great ideas, looks like a blast!

4handfulls said...

Your evite must be lost in the mail

day queen said...

Cherie, i love the cake!!!so cute and the party looks like a lot of fun. you are just to good!!

scubamom said...

What a fun day! I love seeing the pix!