
In another attempt to pull myself out of my 20's and into my 30's I made the grown up move this week to buy new make up better suited for my age. And it did not come out of make up section at the grocery store or a drug store. Nope, I went into Macy's and walked timidly up to the Bare Minerals counter and without even thinking of scoring a free sample I had my foundation matched to my skin. And then I bought it, without any buyers remorse.
Now if only my skin could decide between acne or crows feet I could better decide on skin care.

4 comments:
I have heard that is good stuff! As for acne....at 50 I have decided it is no more fun than it was at 16!
Ooo, fun! I'm still buying stuff at Target...we'll see when I get brave enough to venture into the department stores!!! I know what you mean about acne. I had silky smooth, clear skin until a year ago...what?! I'm still trying to figure this acne thing out! :(
I use this stuff and LOVE it! I just bought the eye shadows yesterday to add to my foundation I have. Tip..if you buy the eye shadows you have to buy the eye shadow primer. I put it on this morning and boy...the eye shadow is not going anywhere until i wash my face..i was impressed. have fun!
Oh yeah, at 36 I have acne and wrinkles, dark under-eye circles and dull patches. Woo hoo! :P
Thank G-d I'm not dating!!
Post a Comment