Sunday, September 6, 2009

I'm an adict

I have an addiction. Cake Batter Ice cream. Mainly from Coldstone, but Dryers and Ben and Jerry's have satisfied my cravings too. For years I have not strayed far from my comforting peanut butter/chocolate combo. But now I am in so far over my head with cake batter that I was actually looking up recipes to make my own this afternoon. But I could not wait for it to freeze, so I pulled out the carton from the freezer and just had a big, cold bowl of it!

3 comments:

Chelle said...

You're a genius...I would never have thought to look for a recipe for ice cream! Would you mind posting the link? Cake Batter is the only flavor I ever get at Coldstone....there are lots of yummy ones, but why get somthing else when Cake Batter is there?!?!

4handfulls said...

http://www.carriessweetlife.com/2009/01/cake-batter-ice-cream/

This one looks too easy!

Amber said...

I have been a CBIC junkie for years, it changed the way I felt about ice cream!