Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Closing Cermonies

I lied. Baseball season may never end around here. Or at least me posting about it! This was last weekend at our leagues closing ceremonies. A super fun day for the kids! My sister in law Melani came out too with her husband Alex and my super cute niece Emily. As much as I envisioned myself relaxing under an ez up all day I spent most of up chasing Finn around to the various booths. The best part of our carnival is that everything is free! My favorite!
{Colin hangin' with his buddies}
{Colin and Dryden stuck together, there are a lot of big kids on the field!}
{Like these!}

{But it's worth it! Because there are trophies.}

{Water Slide!}


{All the kids would rather be dunked than dunk someone. Weird kids.}



{Now this is my idea of a fun day at a carnival. Cotton Candy. Lot's of it. As in Cherie may or may not admit to eating 4.}



{Thank you Melani for making us stand next to each other!}


{Brendan deciding where to go next, maybe the obstacle course jumper.}

{Speed pitching}

{Don't forget the sno-cones. We had lots of those too. Obviously Sean likes the green flavor}
I guess you could say we had a fun day!



8 comments:

Mrs. X said...

We had fun! I'm still trying to sit down long enough to update my blog, but I'll have some of our pictures up soon.

And you're welcome for making you stand next to each other. :) I love Finn's little head poking up in the bottom corner.

Babaganoosh said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Amber said...

I want to go to a free carnical! I could go for some cotton candy and sno cones and I love Finn's dramatic slide/plunge into the water, and I think its cute the Colin and his friend are holding hands!

Amber said...

I take that back, I don't want to go to a carnical, I want to go to a carnival.

scubamom said...

What fun day! Looks like they had plenty to keep everyone busy!

Erin said...

Sno Cones?! Right, you just don't encourage brushing of teeth!! J/K We were going to crash that event-but I could barely walk without looking like I was 80 yrs.old! What an awesome event. Way better than last year!!

4handfulls said...

Did you come to the CL Carnival last year? I thought it was about the same.

4handfulls said...

Or are you refering to Finn's sad arm?!