skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Teachers Gifts

With 5 teachers to buy end of the year gifts for we needed to watch the budget. Aaron is doing well holding his tounge on how cheesy these are {but really he knows if he says anything I'll just run out and spend more money on new gifts!} and Sean's comment was "You're taking pictures of soda...really?". But other than that the kids are excited to bring their offerings in to school tomorrow!
3 comments:
I often say that to myself, "you're taking a picture of that?" But its for the good of the blog!
You really can tell the bloggers by what they're taking pictures of.
I bet it'll make the teachers smile no matter how cheesy Aaron thinks they are!
Well it may be cheesey but some of us like cheese! Hey I am sure the teachers appreciate that you cared enough to show your thanks!
Post a Comment