Friday, June 12, 2009

I'm an Aunt!

Welcome to my first nephew! Dillon Mark was born early this morning to my sister Amber and her husband Travis. It is killing me that I live so far away and can not take the time off work to drive up. I can not wait for pictures but mom and baby are recovering from a rough entry and will be resting for a few days. My only hope now is my mom who is up visiting or Travis to get his priorities straight and blog!

3 comments:

Robin said...

Congrats on the Aunthood. If your Mom and Travis don't get it together, please post all the awesome info about the new little guy and his mother.

day queen said...

you'r right i think we need more pics. so glad mom and baby are ok but i have you beat. I am already a "great aunt"

Babaganoosh said...

Well it looks like one of us got it together. Gosh he was only born yesterday give us a break.