I love watching Aaron read to the boys. I snapped this a few days ago and it just warms my heart when I look at it.
Bonus point to whomever can guess the twin whose tongue is sticking out in the background!
Another cute reading moment was Sunday when I grabbed the stack of newspaper laying on the arm of the couch. Brendan looked at me and said "Hey! I was reading the comics!". I didn't even know he read the comics!
I'm going to guess that is Brendan with his tongue out? Am I right? That's cool that they are reading so much. I always think you have the funniest kids books! Oh yeah, and Sean and Brendan are looking tan!
5 comments:
I'm going to guess that is Brendan with his tongue out? Am I right?
That's cool that they are reading so much. I always think you have the funniest kids books!
Oh yeah, and Sean and Brendan are looking tan!
The first pic is really cute
My guess is Sean. Tell the boys I got a new book for them! Consider it the older version of "Everybody Poops" Or maybe it would be more like a sequeal
Well we all had to really study the pic of the tongue! But it came down to a little mole/freckle by the hair/ear and when we checked, it was B!
Yes! I just tried to study the head shape vs. the sliver of the other one's face that I could see!
Post a Comment