You can only imagine the crazy fun time Aaron and I are having right now since my mom took the kids. Wild late nights and sleeping in. Eating late lunches and blasting music! Oh, and a little project I once again talked Aaron into. Sean and Brendan are going to love their newly painted room!
6 years ago

4 comments:
And I thought I was crazy eating popcorn in the middle of the afternoon! Ha!
Crazy...Don't make me laugh. You guys are old!!! You probably go to bed around 9:30 like all the other old people. Sleep in? Whatever you probably get up to do the 5:30 sessions at the temple like all the old people do. Thanks for the good laugh.
PS you will always be older than me. So I don't know how you would ever have a comeback.
oH, U R ONE HARD WORKING MOM
Yeah Travis, you have our old folk routine figured out :D Just wait until you are about turn turn the big two-nine. Then you'll need more sleep too :)
Post a Comment