If you have never checked our your library for their summer reading program this is the time to do it! I remember going as a kid and for some reason a free pencil or paperback book made reading more exciting! Today was the start of the summer program at a library near us and to start it off right they brought in firetrucks and "fireguys" as Finn called them. Finn is obsessed with trucks adn firetrucks are at the top of his list. However the sun in his eyes is not, and that is how you get the lovely shot of him below. And if you are wondering, at 8 you are still not too old to be excited about a sticker from a fireman.
6 years ago

2 comments:
Fun! Who doesn't love to see firetrucks! And stickers! Ya know I remember you girls being involved in summer reading programs but honestly not many details! For some odd reason I remember more about when I was a kid and riding my bike to the library to get more books and get my prizes!
This sounds like so much fun
Post a Comment