Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Birthday Buddies

Colin and Finn share a birthday, how cool is that?! Well Colin did not think so yesterday. He told me several times he wished he did not have a birthday buddy. I tried to make the most of the day and I think we did a good job of having a fun time at home. Tomorrow we will go to Chuck-E-Cheese to celebrate again with my parents.

Finn helping "make" cakes


I greeted Colin with 4 balloons when he got home from school


Having a snack after school




Cupcakes for Colin's class at school


Playing in the new splash pool on a HOT afternoon!









Playing Candyland with Daddy after dinner





Is it that obvious that Finn was petrified of the candles?!


5 comments:

itsjustme said...

Awww! Looks like a fun day! I love the cakes.

Amber said...

Those cakes are SUPER cute! You're such a good mom! I loved seeing all the pictures.

scubamom said...

What a fun birthday! Love the cakes!

Monika said...

Hey! That looks like such a fun day for all the little guys. Cake looks so cute!

day queen said...

looks like a fun celebration. Tell boys Happy Birthday for us, and send cake!