Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Phone calls

I hate making phone calls. I put them off as long as I possibly can. At first I thought it was because they often lead to disappointment, but I have decided that it is really because they usually lead to commitment. And I have enough on my plate. I can't handle any more commitments! I wish I could go on phone call strike, but unfortunately I have several to make today and yes, they will all lead to more work and commitments. Sigh

2 comments:

Amber said...

I totally know exactly what you mean! I really really hate answering the phone, especially when its a number I don't even recognize cause its always someone from work of church that wants me to commit to doing something.

scubamom said...

Boy can I relate! that is one reason I like caller ID. Of course we only have it on one phone so it isn't always at hand.