I should have thought it through better when I told Aaron I wanted to paint our bedroom for Mother's Day. I just didn't think about the amount of work or time it would take. But I am happy with it now and the room feels so much better to me.
This is the one wall in the bathroom we painted. I need help with deciding what color to paint the remaining 3 walls in the bathroom.

5 comments:
I really like the blue and I think it would look nice all the way around. Although what I think would look really nice is maybe take that same blue and few shades lighter for the other walls.
I like the brown because it reminds me of my homeland Iraq. It also reminds me of the color of my hoopty.
PS Your shower is dirty.
I like to play up one wall in a different colour. I do not get too much of an idea on the shade of brown that u have, but if it complements the blue, it'll be great to have just one wall blue to accentuate it and the remainting in a complementary colour.
I'd paint the bathroom the blue.
I'd paint the rest of the walls in brown since your curtains are blue, too. Or do just one other wall or area in the blue as an accent and the rest in brown.
Looks great!
Post a Comment