Thursday, May 29, 2008

Student of the Week

Each child in the boys 1st grade class got to be the student of the week. During that time each child in the classroom wrote a journal page telling why they think each other is special. These are my favorite entries from the boys journals-

This first one is from Brendan's book and says "Krista thinks Brendan is special because he is cute and sweet." I know the pic did not scan well, but it is a picture of Krista and Brendan holding hands on a grassy hill with clouds above them. Now I don't think any 1st grade boy would ever think to draw a picture like that for a girl! But I am loving it and since I think Krista is a sweetie it's a-OK with me, for now!

The entry I like most from Sean's book comes from Sean himself! "Sean thinks Sean is special because I like his hair". Well, he does have great hair!

1 comment:

Amber said...

Those are both too funny! How cute that a little girl likes B!