I am busy writing a resume today. I need to find a real grown-up job. Wow, I feel so unqualified for just about everything. I am looking for a job in a hospital to help me move toward my future goal of going to school to become a nurse. I am feeling thankful for so many friends with connections and knowledge they are happy to share with me.
7 years ago

2 comments:
I had no idea that's what you wanted, or that you were even thinking about a job. I guess I remember you talking about the preschool, but I want to hear more about this!
Yeah, well I'll need to talk to you on the phone about it more, but basically it's not a choice for me to not work now. So, instead of taking a random job I don't care about I'd rather get my foot in at a hospital and see what happens. I have been wanting to start takeing some nursing classes slowly, but that needs to wait too.
Post a Comment