* Leaves the newspaper right on the doormat, and only takes the sports section with him
* Attends social events with me when I know he's rather be home
* Kisses me goodbye every morning
* Is unselfish with money
* "He plays catch with me." - Sean
* Greatly respects "In-N-Out Saturday"
* Is unselfish with time
* Never complains about my housecleaning
* Puts up with my emotional roller coaster
* Ensures that my boys are respectful of me
* Never leaves the bathroom messy
* "That he works for us." -Brendan
* Patient when he is teaching me
* "I play the Wii with him." -Colin
* "No Daddy!" - Finn
* He quietly gets ready in the morning so that I can still sleep
* Works hard so that I can stay at home
* Thanks me for ironing his shirts
But the best thing he did for me today was tell me I could turn on the A/C!
6 years ago

4 comments:
I love this list! isn't it great to feel loved!
Finn's response is the best.
What sweet comments about Aaron. Guess he learned a thing or two from his dad after all.
Aaron sound like such a loving hubby. Every woman's dream!
Post a Comment