Monday
De Jongs dairy. This dairy farm has been one of my favorite finds in Elsinore. Here's a quote from them
"FARM FRESH MILK RIGHT FROM OUR OWN COWS WE DO PASTEURIZE AND HOMOGENIZE IT BUT WE DON'T ADD NOTHING TO IT AND WE DON'T TAKE ANYTHING OUT."
The kids favorite part is the 25 cent bag of feed for the animals in the front of the dairy. Some day I want to get a group together to take a tour of the dairy. It's free and I hear at the end you get a big cookie and some of their yummy milk!
In the video you'll find a funny little nugget. Listen for Finn telling the geese to "be quiet!".
Who doesn't love Costco?! My kids do when they get soft serve frozen chocolate/vanilla swirl yogurt for lunch!

Monday night we went to a pool party in our neighborhood with a bunch of families from church. No pic's, but we stayed in the water until it was dark and time for bed.
Tuesday
Playgroup at Jen's pool. She had a snow cone maker that the kids and I fell in love with!
Wednesday
Nice and lazy. My mom came over and we took the kids swimming. Then we acted like bums and enjoyed the a/c the rest of the afternoon. It's been over 100 degrees all week!
I went into OC for a potluck with my twins club after a trip to Costco for dinner for my guys.
Thursday
Thursday
Colin has "special mommy playtime" every Thursday morning and then afterwards we went to the pool with friends (do you see a summer pattern developing here?!).
The kids have all been so worn out after the pool but the older 3 just won't take a nap. I snapped these of Finn after he got up but was still in a lazy mood. He curled himself up in this blanket and just stared at me while I snapped a dozen or so pic's trying out lighting with my camera.
Friday
We had a major room re-organization in the twins room. Dumped out all the toy containers and put everything back where it goes. Since they did it quickly without complaint I took them over to Mulligan's family fun center to play arcade games and in the big indoor playground.
On the way home we had a gourmet lunch at McDonald's, inside Wal-Mart, and then grabbed that snow cone maker that was still on our minds! Along with Lime, cotton candy and watermelon flavored syrups. Mmmmm!


3 comments:
Looks like this week might have been a little better than last week ;-)
You're such a good mommy! What a fun week, I love all the pictures.
Wow.such an eventful & fun week. Love Finn's pictures of being a lazy bum & curlng in the blankies.
Post a Comment