Monday, June 9, 2008

Mud Run

Not only did I survive to tell the tale, but I loved it so much I want to do it again!!! What an amazing, empowering experience I will never forget. I finished number 1,801 out of 4,000. So for my first time finishing in the top half seems pretty good. Now I have a time to beat next time I run (I completed in 1hour 44min) and I know how to train better too. I was unprepared for 2 miles of uphill and all the sand to run through. The lake was my favorite part and I am so glad I bought a waterproof, disposable camera at the last minute. Even those these are not great quality, I will love seeing what I made it through!





















4 comments:

Amber said...

Looks like sooo much fun! I'm so proud of you!

scubamom said...

I feel so proud of you! AWESOME!!! It has been so fun to hear all about it and to see the pix. Glad you got the camera.

Scubadad said...

You did a great job. Way to go! Glad you had so much fun. I enjoyed seeing the pics.

Dad

itsjustme said...

You go girl! What an awesome event. It looks like a lot of fun.