Yesterday Finn was in a bounce house with only kids his age

He got knocked down and was still upset and crying in the house when it was time to get out so a older girl helped lift him up and Aaron pulled Finn out. Finn would not stop crying, I thought it was from his time being up in the house and I did my best to console him (we were at a big Little League closing
ceremonies party/carnival). I offered him a
snow cone, crafts and cotton candy
But he just wouldn't shake it off. I came back to Aaron and told him Finn was still upset maybe he really got hurt when he was knocked over (he had a bruise in his top eyelid) and then Aaron remembers he heard a POP when he pulled Finn out of the bouncer. So off to the ER I go for a nice 5 hour visit in the hallway on a cot. They tried popping his elbow back in 3 times, we had x-rays and were sent home with the tinyest sling they had, that is still way too big.
I was told it could take 24 hours before he wanted to move it again, but he still cries whenever you touch him on his arm so I will be calling the Dr in the morning.
3 comments:
aww, poor little man. i hope he feels better real soon.
Aww. poor baby. That must be so painful. Hope it gets all better soon.
Hugs
Oh poor Finn! I hope he's out of pain soon.
Post a Comment