Saturday, April 4, 2009

Art Display



As soon as I saw this idea in my friend Mary's house I knew it was a perfect solution for Colin and Finn's room. Simple and changeable it is just a curtain rod with clips that doubles to show off art work. The boys love it!

9 comments:

Amber said...

Way cute!

scubamom said...

I love it too! Wish I had thought of that a few years ago!

Babaganoosh said...

I am glad you don't come over to my house all the time because then you would steal all my good ideas too.

Mrs. X said...

Very cool!

4handfulls said...

And just what good ideas are those Travis?

Babaganoosh said...

I have loads of them. The TV in the eyelid, an Out and In, Fathers of Multiples or just one kid, Fathers of singletons club for winners. The nonsexist/nonumberistic club for mothers and fathers of any number of kids. Ballet to the Extreme just ask my sister Karli.

nana_sherri said...

That's the greatest idea - wish I had known about that when my kids were little!

Monika said...

Great idea. & I love that storage too.

4handfulls said...

Thanks Monika, the storage is from Ikea, we love the bins for the kids!

Travis, ok, you got me. You are brilliant and need to found your fathers club and I am sure men will flock to it. You can all sit around talking about how awesome your wives are :)