The weather was hot this weekend! So Aaron decided it was time for Sean and Brendan to loose their thick hair and have a buzz cut. I am still getting used to it, but either way they are good looking boys!
Ahhh, I love it! How cute are they?! They almost look like different kids with such a drastic cut. I hope you saved all that hair for crafts! Hahaha, yuck!
4 comments:
That is a whole lotta hair to pick up!
Ahhh, I love it! How cute are they?! They almost look like different kids with such a drastic cut. I hope you saved all that hair for crafts! Hahaha, yuck!
I agree they do look like different kids! I knew they had a lot of hair but WOW! what a pile it made!
They sure are good looking boys. And was that Cousin It on your floor!! :)
Post a Comment