Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Finn's new camera smile


I wasn't going to post this picture. I like my kids to come across as the cutest kids you have ever seen. But yes, this is the look Finn is giving every time I break out the camera. Man I hope it doesn't last long!

8 comments:

Mrs. X said...

Oh...my...gosh...can't...stop...laughing!!!

Babaganoosh said...

It reminds me of someone I know whose name begins with the onset of ch and ends with the rime of erie.

Brya said...

Are you kidding me? I LOVE it!

4handfulls said...

Melani I am the same way, every time I look at it I can't stop laughing! His veins are gonna pop!

Baba, that is just not nice, you are doing a good job proving why little brothers (in-laws or not!) are just mean! LOL

Amber said...

Maybe he is imitating the face that people make while they are taking the picture!

Babaganoosh said...

Little? You mean younger.

4handfulls said...

True LOL

Monika said...

Lol..such a cute goofy smile :)