Friday, April 10, 2009

Friday in Orange County

I had an interview with a family this morning in Orange County so we loaded up the kids and bikes and made of day of it. First stop was Aaron sister Melani's house. The boys enjoyed exploring her neighborhood on bike and foot.




After a quick lunch we went by Irvine Park on the way home. It is a large regional park that is always full of critters that run, swim and fly!





Making the day even better was the phone call I got once we got home, I got the job! So starting next week I will be working as a night nanny for a twin family. Should be easier than the triplet family I was with before... right?!

3 comments:

scubamom said...

Congrats on the job!!! Sounds like a fun day. Love that humingbird pix and what a cute one on Colin!!!

Mrs. X said...

Congrats on getting the job!!!

We had a lot of fun seeing you guys today, thanks for coming over! Love the pictures!

day queen said...

your humming bird pic is really good. mine never turn out .I think Colins pic is too cute