I know I am sucking this week at updating the blog. But it is tough to be a working mom! I still don't have a great story to tell you, so here are some random thoughts I have had during my long commute this week.
* I am way to old for zits, please tell my skin that.
* I am too young for wrinkles, but they are descending on me anyway.
* I need more hours in the day.
* Running is not on the top of my list of things to do during free hours despite that I have a 10K race in 1 week. I am going to fall so behind my friends. It is upsetting me more than the fear of the Mud Run, but not enough to actually make me move my butt away from the computer.
* I am glad my little kids are clueless that I am working. And happy my older kids don't seem to care since I still am home to put them to bed at night and see them before school.
* I hate telling people Aaron was laid off. That is why I have not mentioned it here. They respond the same way I did before he was and I would hear about other people who had lost their jobs. I felt bad, but mostly I was glad it wasn't us.
* Aaron is awesome. I LOVE all the time we get to spend together now. To be honest I thought I'd get tired of him being home, but mostly I think about how much I will miss him when he gets a job that he doesn't get to work at home for.

3 comments:
Okie.......I do not know what to say except u are one strong woman!
Ditto on the zit thing-seriously!
I love your look on life...real but moving on. You remind me of a garden ... yes weeds as well as flowers. You seem to have the right attitude. I recently heard that there are no weeds in a garden just misplaced plants! And you are placing those plants nicely!
Post a Comment