Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Grumpy

You don't need to tell me how grumpy they look in this photo. I get it. Mean mom making them snap a picture before leaving for school. Whatever, they were having such a good hair day I had to get out the camera! Of course it all backfired since they only stood together for one shot, in horrible lighting. Maybe they'll come home from school and let me try again.

This is how I normally get Brendan, in front of the screen. Not smiling, but not scowling at me either.

And this is a pretty normal shot of Sean, too bad he was smiling at the TV instead of me.

2 comments:

day queen said...

Rie we love the blogs. Feels like we are watching kids grow up.Aunt B

4handfulls said...

I'm glad you are enjoying it. I am so bad at sending photo's and I thought a blob might help so that everyone can see and I can journal a bit.