6 years ago
Saturday, January 5, 2008
Resolution #1
It's time to get started, resolution #1: Loose weight. I have unfortunately told enough people that I am starting the South Beach diet, so now I need to stick to my plan. The plan is to start Monday. This is a great in theory. However the problem with going on a diet that is completely different than how I eat now is that for a week now I have been thinking things like "OK this is my last chance to eat ______". So yes, I have had a lot of carbs, and not the good kind. I am talking breads, milk chocolate, fruit juice and plenty of In-N-Out. So I start Monday. I hate to put how much I want to loose out there, but I think that's how I will feel most accountable. So I want to loose 20. No one needs to know what weight that will get me down to, but I should look much better by swim suit season time!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment