Monday, January 7, 2008

Pink Jell-O Yummm

South Beach Day 1

Yummm-eee all the veggies I can eat. Veggies for breakfast, veggies to snack on, veggies for lunch and you guessed it, veggies for dinner! Ok so it's not that strict, but for someone who could live on processed carbs alone it seems that way. My big indulgence (yes, it's on the allowed list of foods) was sugar free Jell-O. The only other times I have ever liked the stuff as much has been when I was on clear only diets during hospital stays. But don't worry too much for me. I can have ricotta cheese with non-sweetened coco powder and a packet of sugar substitute later for dessert!

In other news all school age children returned to school today. Sean and Brendan went through a bout of Wii withdrawls and Colin cried and cried and cried. Poor little guy. He was sent home with a note saying that he doesn't talk to the teachers at school and could we please tell him to. Sigh....That kid.

1 comment:

itsjustme said...

Do not forget the 4 mini-dark-chocolate chips you can put on top of the ricotta dessert! Yes, done the SBD before. It works well! Even though I'm off it now I'm still "on" it because I modified my food choices permanently. And I'm a processed carb kinda girl, too!