I knew I could not go too long without mentioning my awesome mom. Everyone should be so blessed. Currently she has all 4 boys at her house for an overnighter, and that's just the start! She is full of crafts for them to do, fun snacks and most visits Shark boy throws a royal fit over coming back into my care. When the kids arrived today she was in her backyard helping them be the miniature survivalist they so badly want to be. They were draping nets over palm branches. She will return them home tomorrow afternoon and hopefully by then I will have had a chance to work on my next Shutterfly album some more, have a clean house and maybe even go running in the morning.
All this adds up to the mister and I can have an evening alone tonight! Current plans include a movie and a trip to our favorite place to eat EVER; In-N-Out Burger. Who knows, maybe we'll be a little crazy tonight and order a shake too!!! Shhhh, don't tell the kids.
But the biggest excitement including my mom today is that she (and my dad) will be watching the kids for 5 days next month so Aaron and I can go on a cruise to celebrate our 10th anniversary!!!!!! This is so exciting!!! I booked a 5 day cruise this morning for 2 adults, no kids, no diapers, no stuffed animals, just us!!! OK I have definitely reached the maximum of explanation marks in a post, but you get the idea. I'm uber excited, can you tell?

No comments:
Post a Comment