My MOPS group went to Twist N U today. It is a gymnastics center and they had special class for all of us. At first Colin and Finn were nothing but clingy, but after Colin tried a few things he had a lighbulb moment and discovered he really liked it! Finnian decided much faster he wanted to be a part of the action, but he did not want to stay with the group so I had to caral him over and over.
So here is Colin swinging...
And Finn going through the tunnel in the obstacle course...
And jumping into the foam pit over, and over, and over....... And yes, I did have fun jumping in after him!
And here a a couple little videos of Colin in action. I really wish it did not cost so much for a family membership. I think all the kids would have a blast taking classes there. It would be $190 a month for the 4 kids! Yikes!

2 comments:
Hey That looks like so much fun.
Yes, it was! I am thinking of having a birthday party there later this year, wish you were closer!
Post a Comment